(please excuse how awkward I am in this video, I hate vlogs!)
I had planned to take some pictures for this post, but the kiddos are still napping and I want to get this post done so I will just tell you!
Besides all the stuff I mentioned in the video here are some things I like to bring as well:
- Already bought Disney Character clothes for the kids. Yes I know we will buy them shirts there, we usually get matching family shirts (with the year on them!) but I'm not buying them a shirt for everyday we are there. Lots of places sell these so be on the look out.
|These are the 2011 ones we bought!|
- Water shoes- My kids are still little so we don't hit up the water parks, but the pool at our resort has a splash pad and it can get pretty slippery so I always like to have these for there feet. There are also splash pads in Epcot and Downtown Disney.
- I mentioned in the video (but it wasn't pictured) Swim Diapers, make sure you bring from home. Even if your child is potty trained, you might want to put one anyway, you don't want your kid to be the reason the whole pool has to be emptied.
- Comfortable walking shoes. You will be doing A LOT of walking, I love my flip flops but I can not (especially pregnant) wear them all day. Make sure you bring your sneakers from home.
- Your own stroller. You can rent them at the parks, but they are NOT comfy and can get expensive (Don't forget your stroller cover!)
- Ponchos- It tends to rain daily in Disney so you will want to be prepared for when that rainstorm pops up!
- For during the day I always like to make sure I have a complete change of clothes in a ziploc bag for the kids (accidents happen)
- Extra memory cards, I tend to go picture crazy in WDW =)
- A small insulated bag to keep cold drinks in. You are allowed to bring drinks and food into the parks.
We like to have food back at our room for the kids (and us) to snack on. I found this service provided by Garden Grocer and I seriously can not rave about them enough. The food is delivered right to bell services and held for you until you arrive. I always make sure to order milk, apple juice, bottled water, snacks , fruit, etc for the room.
I hope you found my tips tips helpful, I will add more on as I think about them. Please share any tips you might have in the comments!